1. Go to Help, Deactivate License.
2. In the Activate/Deactivate menu use Select All to highlight the current activation, enter in your email address and select Next.
3. Once the Deactivation is complete, you will receive a dialog box that indicates the Deactivation succeeded, select Finish.
Step3: When you get home start SOLIDWORKS and follow the instructions below.
1. SOLIDWORKS will start the SOLIDWORKS Product Activation, select the option to activate now and select Next.
2. In the Activate/Deactivate menu, use Select All to highlight your type of SOLIDWORKS, enter in your email address and select Next.
3. Once the Activation is complete, you will receive a dialog box that indicates the Activation succeeded, select Finish.
Step4: When you are ready to move your license back to your work computer, repeat Step2 to Deactivate your home computer and Step3 to activate on your work computer.